Senior HR consultant, passionate about engagement & retention
HR PARTNERS – HR FOR HR …
HR Partners was born from the alliance of two major players in the world of human resources: DynaHR, a specialist in talent management and organizational development, and Talent Partners (Partena), with solid experience in HR . The goals of HR partners: to provide an integrated solution proposal to the company's HR department.
- Project Management
- Interim Management
A team of HR experts:
Our consultant have a deep experience in soft HR , all of whom have extensive training and active experience in a human resources department.
Regardless of their field of expertise, they are carefully selected to act in the best interest of our clients' projects.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is looking for a new ambassador who will be deployed for HR projects with our clients but will also be involved in internal projects within HR Partners. Our future colleague will have the opportunity to apply his/her experience at all levels: operational, strategic and methodological.
At HR Partners, we firmly believe that our success and our future are largely determined by people who possess creativity and determination. It is the initiatives of our employees that make the difference within the HR world.
If you are looking for an employer who will give you the opportunity to actively contribute with your commitment and experience to the further development of the future of human resources, an employer who will give you the chance to further develop your potential and to fully exploit your passion for the different aspects of HR, then you have come to the right place.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ?
- Manage or participate in HR projects aimed at optimizing the level of engagement, retention, or wellbeing within our client
- Provide HR support on an operational, tactical or strategic level.
- Manage a portfolio of active clients by offering them a solution adapted to their needs
- Actively participate in initiatives related to the development of our organization.
- Act as a coach to train and support junior consultants
Are you the one ?
- You have proven experience in the field of soft HR and want to give your career a boost?
- You have a very good understanding of HR methodologies and their practical applications about Engagement, retention, wellbeing, talent management....
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and French
- You are able to work independently, and you have the necessary dose of flexibility and proactivity.
- You are results-oriented and take initiatives spontaneously.
- You are a good communicator and have strong project management skills.
- You are commercially minded and catch opportunities when they arise
- You are familiar with standard MS Office software packages.
What's in it for you ?
- The challenge to evolve in a growing sector where your skills and potential make the difference!
- A dynamic, efficient work environment where expertise and collegiality go hand in hand.
- A great team of HR experts who share with you the same HR passion.
- A wide range of interesting, challenging HR projects.
- Room to develop initiatives and take on responsibilities in a growing company, allowing you to steer your own career.
- A competitive salary with additional company benefits according to your experience
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.