Medior Talent Acquisition Specialist (FL)
HR PARTNERS – HR FOR HR …
HR Partners was born from the alliance of two major players in the world of human resources: DynaHR, a specialist in talent management and organizational development, and Talent Partners (Partena), with solid experience in HR outsourcing. The two entities have decided to join forces and strengthen their complementarity to create this joint-venture based on a long-term, strong and effective cooperation. The goal: to provide an integrated solution proposal to the company's HR department.
- Project Management
- Interim Management
For one of our clients specialised in the energy sector, located in Brussel (close to a station), we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
What is the challenge?
- You will lead the E2E talent acquisition process, from intake with the Hiring manager to the onboarding ;
- You work interacting closely with the operational entities as regards recruitment of internal or external profiles, based on established recruitment plans ;
- For each profile, you select the appropriate recruitment channels (internal, advertisements, e-mails, recruitment agencies, social media….) ;
- With qualitative selection interviews you short-list the candidates and you provide support for the final decision process ;
- Possibly, you arrange for a personality questionnaire to be filled in or an evaluation of the candidate to be made at an assessment center.
Who are you?
- Confirmed experience (min 2 years) in Talent Acquisition (Technical profiles is an asset) ;
- Fluent Dutch and French is a plus;
- Excellent competency based interviewing skills ;
- Good organizational skills and practical problem solver ;
- Easy going, able to build constructive contacts with internal and external stakeholders ;
- Meticulous, structured and resourceful ;
- Able to cope under stress and to take initiative.
What's in it for you?
- Full time mission (possibility of 4/5) ;
- Start ASAP
- 6 months - Probably renewed ;
- Close to a train station.
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.