HR Consultant "On site"
HR PARTNERS – HR FOR HR …
HR Partners was born from the alliance of two major players in the world of human resources: DynaHR, a specialist in talent management and organizational development, and Talent Partners (Partena), with solid experience in HR . The goals of HR partners: to provide an integrated solution proposal to the company's HR department.
- Project Management
- Interim Management
A team of HR experts:
Our consultant have a deep experience in soft HR , all of whom have extensive training and active experience in a human resources department.
Regardless of their field of expertise, they are carefully selected to act in the best interest of our clients' projects.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is looking for a new ambassador who will be deployed for HR projects at our clients but who will also be involved in internal projects within HR Partners. Our future colleague will have the opportunity to apply his or her experience at all levels: operational, strategic and methodological.
At HR Partners, we strongly believe that our success and future are largely determined by creative and determined people. It is the initiatives of our employees that make the difference in the HR world.
If you are looking for an employer that gives you the opportunity to actively contribute, through your commitment and experience, to the development of the future of human resources, an employer that gives you the possibility to develop your potential and to fully exploit your passion for the different aspects of HR, then you are in the right place.
- Strengthen the HR teams of our clients.
- Participate in projects aimed at optimizing the operation of the HR department and optimizing the HR processes of our clients through HR audits, operational support, recommendations, etc.
- HR support at the operational level.
- Active participation in initiatives related to the development of our organization.
Are you the one ?
- You have a first experience in the field of "soft HR" and want to give a boost to your career?
- You are fluent in three languages Dutch, French and English
- You are able to communicate and negotiate with the various players in an HR department (management, social partners, social secretariat, etc.).
- You are able to work independently and have the necessary degree of flexibility and proactivity.
- You are result-oriented and take initiatives spontaneously
- You are familiar with standard MS Office software packages and have experience with HR tools (MSS, ESS, ATS, ...).
What's in it for you ?
- The challenge of working in a fast-growing sector where your skills and potential make the difference!
- A dynamic and efficient work environment where expertise and collegiality go hand in hand.
- A great team of HR experts who share your passion for HR.
- A wide range of interesting and challenging HR projects.
- Opportunity to develop initiatives and take responsibility in a growing company, allowing you to partially direct your own career.
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.