Junior HR Consultant
HR Partners - HR for HR
Who are we?
Hr Partners is the result of a joint venture between DynaHR and Partena Professional and has recently earned, for the third time in a row (!), the Happy at Work reward!
What do we do?
We offer support to companies to handle their HR Organization. For this we rely on our HR experts to implement, reorient or take HR to the next level at companies. Our activities are divided into "3 Pillars":
- HR Interim Management: Provide temporary support (Recruiters, HR Officers, HR BPs, HR Managers...) to companies.
- HR Project Management: Help companies get HR projects on track!
- HR Consultancy: training, workshops, management support are just a few examples of what we offer.
But what does that entail exactly, being a Junior HR Consultant?
What can you expect?
Your goal? To find a qualitative match between the candidate and the position. Of course, when doing such a task you can expect a high level of support and coaching, something that we are happy to provide! As a Young Graduate you will, for example, have a coach that guides you in your personal learning process. Aside from that, you can always count on the team lending a hand.
As a Junior HR Consultant you will mostly occupy yourself with:
- Screening CV’s and picking up the phone to get in touch with candidates.
- Testing and evaluating the competences and personality of a candidate.
- Looking through relevant job sites, identifying talents and getting in touch with promising candidates.
- After having finished this, you will present in a professional and believable manner your best clients to the customer.
A consultant is, of course, only as good as his or her network, so making the most of your social media and other recruitment tools, participating in job teasers and making contact with different partners are also sources of energy for you!
Who are you?
- You’ve just finished studying after getting your Bachelor’s or Master’s (big plus if it is HR-related!)
- You have a first experience or affinity with Talent Acquisition.
- You’ve mastered Dutch and have a decent knowledge of English and French.
- You’re an excellent conversation partner and are very fluent when getting in touch with people.
- You have a way with words (both verbally as well as written).
- You are result oriented, a natural problem solver and are not afraid to take the initiative. You won’t give up until you’ve found the right person for the job.
- You’re gifted when it comes to social media.
- You’re autonomous, flexible and proactive in your approach.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing sector where your skills and potential will make a world of difference.
- A flexible work environment with a high level of shared ambition and collegiality within a team of equally passionate HR experts.
- A challenging job within a company that has just received the “Happy at Work” reward for the third time in a row!
- The possibility to take part in exciting challenges and projects.
- HR Partners is growing, so you’ll have the opportunity to leave a big impact on the company and take the next step in our journey together!
- Beautiful offices situated on the 11th (and highest) floor of the building. We also have a roof terrace with an incredible 360° view over Brussels (a very nice extra)
- A salary in line with your experience, complete with fringe benefits like a company car, fuel card, insurances, laptop, GSM, …
So what do you say? Does this sound like a job for you? Do you feel like having an open conversation or do you want to apply straight away? Then don’t be afraid to reach out! We can’t wait to meet you.
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.