Senior HR consultant
HR PARTNERS – HR FOR HR
Who are we?
HR Partners is the result of a joint venture between DynaHR and Partena Professional and has recently earned, for the fourth time in a row (!), the Happy at Work Certification!
What do we do?
We offer support to companies to handle their HR Organization. For this we rely on our HR experts to implement, reorient or take HR to the next level at companies. Our activities are divided into "3 Pillars":
- HR Interim Management: Provide temporary support (Recruiters, HR Officers, HR BPs, HR Managers...) to companies.
- HR Project Management: Help companies get HR projects on track!
- HR Consultancy: training, workshops, management support are just a few examples of what we offer.
Since we are already growing strongly, we are now eagerly looking for new HR talent to join our team!
But what does that entail exactly, being a Senior HR Consultant?
What’s the mission?
As an important ambassador of HR Partners, you will be working on a strategic level, both on internal and external projects. Naturally, even though you will have a lot of internal and external impact, that doesn’t mean that you will have to face these challenges alone. You can always count on the HR Partners team to assist you!
As a senior HR Consultant, you’ll…
- Manage or participate in various HR projects that aim to improve the level of engagement, retention, or wellbeing at our client.
- Provide HR insight and support on various levels: operational, tactical or strategic.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, who you’ll help out by offering them a solution to their troubles.
- Give us your input on internal HR Partners’ projects so that we can grow and develop together!
- Act as a coach to train and support junior consultants.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you!
Who are you?
- You’ve got quite a lot of experience in the field of soft HR under your belt and are hungry for more.
- You have a deep level of understanding in HR methodologies and their practical applications when it comes to engagement, retention, wellbeing, talent management....
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You are independent, flexible and proactive in your work.
- You are goal-driven and are always ready to take the initiative.
- You are very communicative and a natural when it comes to project management.
- You have a sharp business instinct and are quick to catch opportunities whenever they pop up.
- The standard MS Office software packages hold no secrets for you.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to take the next step in a sector that’s ever-changing and grow together with a company that you can have a genuine impact on!
- A dynamic and supportive work environment where growth and collegiality go hand in hand.
- A great team of HR aficionado's who share your passion for HR.
- A wide range of interesting and challenging HR projects waiting for your input!
- Room to develop initiatives and take on responsibilities in a growing company, allowing you to steer your own career.
- A competitive salary with additional company benefits according to your experience
How about it? Ready to take a new step in your career path and help change the HR-scenery? Then don’t hesitate and apply! We’re already excited to meet you.
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.