Description de l’entreprise
HR PARTNERS – HR FOR HR
Who are we?
Hr Partners is the result of a joint venture between DynaHR and Partena Professional and has recently earned, for the fourth time in a row (!), the Happy at Work Certification!
What do we do?
We offer support to companies to handle their HR Organization. For this we rely on our HR experts to implement, reorient or take HR to the next level at companies. Our activities are divided into "3 Pillars":
- HR Interim Management: Provide temporary support (Recruiters, HR Officers, HR BPs, HR Managers...) to companies.
- HR Project Management: Help companies get HR projects on track!
- HR Consultancy: training, workshops, management support are just a few examples of what we offer.
But what does that entail exactly, being an HR Consultant?
What can you expect?
Our future colleague will have the opportunity to apply his or her experience at all levels: operational, strategic and methodological and will, of course, enjoy the full support of the team when doing so!
What’s the mission?
As a representative of HR Partners you will be involved in both external and internal HR projects and you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills on three levels: operational, strategic and methodological. All this while enjoying the full support of the HR Partners team!
You will be expected to:
- Support our clients by giving them advice on the improvement of their HR department through HR audits, operational support, recommendations, etc.
- Use your operational skills, when necessary, to aid the client in their recruitment processes (as a recruiter, HR BP, etc.).
- Lend your insight to HR Partners’ very own internal projects and impact our growth.
Who are you?
But enough about us, let’s talk about you!
- You have a first experience in the field of "soft HR" and want to develop even further in this field.
- You are fluent in three languages: Dutch, French and English.
- You are able to communicate and negotiate with the various players in an HR department (management, social partners, social secretariat, etc.).
- You get energy from working independently and are proactive in your communication.
- You are goal-driven and are always ready to take the initiative.
- You are familiar with standard MS Office software packages and have experience with HR tools (MSS, ESS, ATS...).
Does this sound like you? Then we should talk about our offer!
Rémunérations et avantages sociaux
What's in it for you?
- The challenge of working in a fast-growing company where your skills and potential make all the difference!
- A dynamic and supportive work environment where growth and collegiality go hand in hand.
- A great team of HR aficionado's who share your passion for HR.
- A wide range of interesting and challenging HR projects waiting for your input!
- An opportunity to develop initiatives and take responsibility in a growing company, allowing you to partially direct your own career.
- A competitive salary with a wide array of fringe benefits.
How about it? Ready to take a new step in your career path and help change the HR-scenery? Then don’t hesitate and apply! We’re already excited to meet you.
Ce job vous intéresse ? Ajoutez votre CV et passez à l'étape suivante pour compléter le formulaire. Nous prendrons contact avec vous le plus vite possible.