HR Officer - Permanent Position (client)
Description de l’entreprise
Our client is a well-known international bank with offices in Brussels.
To reinforce its HR Team, we are currently looking for an (M/F/X) experienced HR Officer for Belgium and Netherlands.
As HR Officer, you report to the HR Manager Belgium-Netherlands.
Your role is threefold:
- You coordinate the planning and implementation of a variety of HR projects, notably HR tools, in order to improve HR efficiency and to achieve HR’s objectives. You support the delivery and the testing of the new tools, products and providers to be implemented.
- You are responsible for coordinating all HR Reports.
- You also support the HR Officer in charge of Payroll and HR Admin Services.
- You manage internal HR Projects.
- You prepare the migration from one payroll system to another with an external provider. You assess the risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable;
- You revise and update policies and procedures;
- You implement a new accounting module and a new reporting module;
- You roll out the Social Elections 2020 with the support of an external provider;
- You review the HR Insurances portfolio;
- You support the recruitment and selection process in collaboration with external recruitment agencies;
- You manage the interview planning;
- You coordinate the candidate background screening;
- You send cooperation proposals to candidates and draft work contracts. You also prepare the individual files of new on-boarded employees;
- You draft exit e-mails and settlement agreements after the exit interview.
- You oversee the HR reporting;
- You prepare the reports on HR figures and staff movements and various ad hoc reports to the Head Office in London;
- You collect and consolidate data for Brussels and Amsterdam;
- You manage the Febelfin reporting;
- You support the training reporting from the Learning Hub (via London Head Office).
- You also support the payroll and staff administration.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related field or equivalent by experience;
- You have min. 3 to 5 years’ experience as HR Generalist;
- You have a first experience in HR project management;
- You have a practical understanding and experience in key HR processes and practice (extensive experience of data management);
- You have strong analytical and research skills: research and identification of trends in the field of “hard” HR. You stay up to date on policies and procedures;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French, both orally and writing;
- You have really good communication skills: ability to distill information to internal staff and to external service providers;
- You are good in multi-tasking and time management: ability to meet project deadlines and manage several projects;
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office; you have experienced working with payroll and administration software’s such as Success Factors, Oracle, Cognos, …
Rémunérations et avantages sociaux
- An exciting new challenge within a strong and stable company;
- An all-round HR role in a multicultural environment;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages;
- The opportunity to join a company putting forward strong values such as respect, collaboration, progress, reliability and quality.
Ce job vous intéresse ? Ajoutez votre CV et passez à l'étape suivante pour compléter le formulaire. Nous prendrons contact avec vous le plus vite possible.