Agile Coach (FL)
Our client started to implement Lean four years ago with Application Development and Maintenance (Business Analyst and IT) and some projects in the business (outside IT) with the Scrum framework. Their Lean & Agile Office mission is to support company’s Teams in their cultural change toward a continuous improvement mindset.
The new Coach will help our Lean & Agile Office in the company Lean & Agile transition strategy and in a new digital lab.
An Agile coach helps individuals adopt the right mindset and behaviors, the teams to embrace continuous improvement and the organization to truly collaborate with the Agile teams.
Team up with the existing Agile coaches team:
- Thinking out of the box and finding some new strategies to try in the company
- Cultural change
- Coaching of the running teams and create awareness for the management in their role of servant leaders
- Responsible for "New Way of Working “; coaching the Idea Team to find their own best ways of working, teaching them the appropriate Agile approaches.
- At the beginning, he will share the role of servant-leader (Scrum Master if the Scrum framework is chosen) with a team member until this team member is confident enough to do it by himself. A servant-leader focus on the needs of team members & customers to achieve results in line with the organization's values, principles and big objectives.
- Evangelist for New WoW
- Co-create with the manager and the Lean & Agile office, the Service catalogue for the Agile offering (org. trainings, building the community of practice, …)
- The agile coach is supporting the Idea team in the prototyping of the idea (Design Thinking)
- Help the team member experiment new behaviors and new practices that can be transferred when they go back to the business or IT so that they become a mentor to their teammates about what they learned
- Proven work experience as agile coach
- at least 5 years
- for more than two different company transition
- in a different context than IT: big plus
- build new product and innovative project experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Team and individual focused attitude
- Know, own and apply, also for himself, the Lean & Agile mindset (value and principles)
- Able to provide a positive and constructive feedback for improvement
- Ability to work fully independently & plan coaching activities without supervision
- Knowledge of Design Thinking Process and related methods and tools
- Able to train Scrum, Kanban, agile and others techniques
- Mastery of several Agile project/product management approaches (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) in order to be flexible depending on the Nest Idea team needs
- Team facilitation skills & focusing on creating the right environment for the team to excel
- Strong interest in innovation and eager to experiment new techniques
- Knowledge of UX design/development frameworks (nice to have)
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.