IT Talent Acquisition Specialist (EN)
Member of Alan Allman group, JArchitects is a Belgian IT solutions provider offering full-stack software solutions. This from web, mobile to full cloud native enterprise solutions. We are a customer-oriented, innovative and dynamic organization with a proven track-record in software design. Our team of 35+ consultants consists of highly dedicated and motivated experts with a vast experience in the latest technologies and trends.
To strengthen our corporate team, we are currently looking for our new IT Talent Acquisition Specialist.
You want to play a significant role in the growth, development and continuity of the company? You built your expertise by identifying and activating the right talent on the market? This challenge might be for you!
What is the challenge?
- You lead and manage the recruitment & selection process from A to Z.
- You identify and source appropriate talents for current open positions within the organization using job boards, Internet sourcing, social media and other channels.
- You are the primary contact point for all candidates and the internal organization.
- You maintain excellent recruitment in a continually changing labor market and within adynamic consulting/ICT organization.
- You build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and on-going talent pooling.
- You build up relevant talent pools through recurrent contacts with relevant talents.
- You represent the company during job fairs.
Who are you?
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with a minimum of two years’ experience as Recruiter, in a consulting/ICT project organization.
- You have a solid vision of professionalizing, managing and activating talent pools and a proactive and structured approach to the relevant target groups.
- You have a proven experience with strategic and tactical recruitment in combination with Employer Branding and labor market communication.
- You know the latest trends in the labor market and corporate recruitment.
- You speak Dutch, English and French.
- You are creative, client- and service-minded.
- You are a strategic thinker and strong team player who thinks in processes and structures.
- You are flexible and can work from our office in Paal-Beringen and/or Brussels.
What can we offer you?
- An exciting job within a growing Belgian company that works with the latest technologies and innovations.
- An experience within a team highlighting a no-nonsense approach and an open culture!
- The opportunity to grow your skills and develop to your full potential.
- A challenging salary in accordance with your experience and skills, including attractive extralegal advantages.
- Many exciting and rewarding career paths, according to your expectations.
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.