Junior HR Consultant (EN)
HR PARTNERS – HR FOR HR …
HR Partners was born from the alliance of two major players in the world of human resources: DynaHR, a specialist in talent management and organizational development, and Talent Partners (Partena), with solid experience in HR outsourcing. The two entities have decided to join forces and strengthen their complementarity to create this joint-venture based on a long-term, strong and effective cooperation. The goal: to provide an integrated solution proposal to the company's HR department.
- Project Management
- Interim Management
A team of experts:
Our HR experts have experience as, recruiter, career manager, payroll manager, legal expert, coach, etc., all of whom have extensive training and active experience in a human resources department.
Regardless of the field of expertise (soft or hard HR), they are carefully selected to act in the best interest of our clients' projects.
Passionate about HR & Talent Acquistion ?
Do you already have a first experience in HR or recently graduated?
Looking for an exciting challenge in a dynamic company with a family atmosphere?
You are the Talent we are looking for!
As Young graduate HR you will work in tandem with a Senior Consultant who will coach and guide you through your personal learning process.
You will get our full trust and support in carrying out the following tasks :
Your challenge is to find a qualitative match between the candidate and the vacancies.
You screen the CVs and then contact them by phone to thoroughly screen their competencies and personality.
You skim the job sites, identify and contact talents for different functions.
You report in a professional and credible way to your customers about the best candidates.
You take the necessary actions to attract talent within our field through networking, use of recruitment tools and social media, participation in job fairs, through schools, etc.
You ensure a qualitative and correct follow-up of the recruitment process
Are you the one ?
Do you recognize yourself?
You have a first experience in or an affinity with Talent Acquisition.
You have a higher education on bachelor or master level, HR focused
You have a perfect command of Dutch (or French) and a good knowledge of French (or Dutch) and English.
You are an excellent communicator, and you can establish contacts easily
You are result oriented, a problem solver and you are not afraid to take initiative
You are autonomous, flexible and proactive in your approach.
What's in it for you?
- The challenge to work in a fast-growing sector where your skills and potential make the difference.
- A high-performance and dynamic work environment, combining a high level of expertise and collegiality, within a team of HR experts who share the same passion as you.
- The opportunity to participate in exciting challenges and projects.
- The opportunity to quickly take initiative and responsibility in a growing company, so we can define your development path together.
- Open to listening to your training needs.
- Beautiful offices located on the 11th and highest floor of the building. We also have a rooftop that gives an incredible 360° view of Brussels.
- A salary in line with your experience supplemented with extra-legal benefits
This job interests you? Upload your resume and go to the next step to complete the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.